Wednesday, December 23, 2015

In praise of box sets

I'm an unabashed fan of boxed sets. I've discovered so many authors and so many phenomenal stories from boxed sets. In addition to that, I've been able to participate in some amazing boxed set releases.
What's not to like? Whether the stories are based around a theme, a shared universe, or unrelated, I find boxed sets to be the gift that keeps on giving.

With a group like the Naughty Literati, you have authors from all different walks of writing life. Some of the authors have been published other than romance exclusively, while others are erotic romance stalwarts. The thing that initially brought us together was the fact that we were all signed to publishing contracts with Ellora's Cave. We all write in different genres, all specialize in stories of different lengths and themes. As a result, the Naughty Literati stories are a cornucopia of unforgettable characters and beautiful love stories. Yes, I'm a fan. J

Even if hard pressed, I wouldn't be able to choose a favorite anthology. I love them all. What are some of your favorite stories? Characters? Do you have a favorite Naughty Literati release? And what about those covers! Do you have a favorite?


Happy Holidays!

Alexa

No comments:

Post a Comment