Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year!


2015 was both a good year for me with a lot of ups and downs, mostly ups. But of course, life would be boring without challenges and obstacles. And without the bad to balance things out we wouldn't appreciate the good times as much.

Overall, I consider myself to be blessed! Today, I will put the past year behind me while remembering what I've learned and focus on the possibilities of the new year. No matter what happens it's sure to be an interesting ride.

Because I consider myself to be a continual work in progress, I do not make resolutions. Each day I try to be better and work toward improving myself and my art. And from what I've seen, most people don't honor their resolutions for long anyway.

What about you? Do you make resolutions? If so and you feel like sharing, what are your resolutions for the new year?

I wish you all a wonderful year full of joy, love and success. May your life be balanced and full, your blessings bountiful. Keep the hope and spirit of the new year alive in your heart. I hope many great things await you in 2016. And don't forget to be a bit naughty now and then. Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment