Of course you do!
I will be a featured author at the Passport to Romance Reader Appreciation Event sponsored by the Emerald City Writers' Conference!
This evening cocktail -- or "booktail" -- party is free to all and will be held Saturday, October 14th, 6pm-8pm, at the Bellevue Westin Hotel, Bellevue (near Seattle), Washington.
The first 100 readers to arrive will receive a goody bag with lots of author swag, including a download card for a copy of my historical erotic romance The Pleasure Device (Harwell Heirs Book 1)!
I will also be giving away:
- 5 paperback copies of The Pleasure Device (Harwell Heirs Book 1)
- 10 additional download cards for ebook editions of The Pleasure Device (Harwell Heirs Book 1) – for those who did not get a goody bag
- 3 copies of the now-rare naked lady cover edition of The General’s Wife: An American Revolutionary Tale – by request only!
- 2 copies of the now-rare naked butt cover edition of Hadrian and Sabina: A Love Story – by request only!
- promo cards and bookmarks
What: Passport to Romance Reader Appreciation Event, an informal cocktail party
Where: Bellevue Westin Hotel, 600 Bellevue Way NE, Bellevue (near Seattle), Washington
When: Saturday, October 14th, 6pm-8pm
Who: Meet Regina Kammer and other romance writers! Plus cover models!
For more information see the Passport to Romance webpage!
About the AuthorRegina Kammer is a librarian, an art historian, and an award-nominated, best-selling, multi-published writer of erotica and historical erotic romance. Her short stories and novels make history sexier, whether the era is Roman, Byzantine, Viking, American Revolution, or Victorian. She’s even sexed up contemporary settings, Steampunk, and Greco-Roman mythology. She has been published by Cleis Press, Go Deeper Press, Ellora’s Cave, House of Erotica, Story Ink, The Naughty Literati, and her own imprint, Viridium Press. She began writing historical fiction with romantic elements during National Novel Writing Month 2006, switching to erotica when all her characters suddenly demanded to have sex.
Keep up with Regina on her website
Subscribe to her newsletter Kammerotica News
Read her blog
Like her on Facebook
Connect with her on Goodreads
See what’s new on her Amazon Author Page